“How to Put an End to Muscle and Joint Pain and Stiffness - Without Taking Painkillers, Getting Painful Injections or Risking Surgery.
We are offering services so unique that they are only available in very few places in the USA. We Are Unique In Offering These GREAT BENEFITS:
- 100% One-on-One time with a Doctor of Physical Therapy. No delegation to aides, students or assistants. You want an expert, you get an expert, not an assistant.
- FREE 20-minute Discovery Visit with Dr. Weiwei Guan. She is a UF educated and Shands trained Doctor of Physical Therapy, and a 5th generation of China’s top acupuncturist family. She has practiced in Gainesville since 2011 and is the leading expert in deciding if your musculoskeletal problem needs Physical Therapy, acupuncture, both, or other specialty treatments. The purpose of this visit is to listen to you and let you ask questions so we can decide if we are a good fit.
- Focus on hands-on treatments. You are exhausted after work. You do not want to see a PT and do 30-40 minutes of exercises though you know they are important. We spend only a few minutes to make sure that you know how to do the appropriate exercise at home. Most of the session is focused on hands-on treatments. You can simply relax and let us work on you.
- Customized personal treatment plans. No cookie cutter programs for aides or assistants to follow. Our integrated medicine expert will tailor the plan of care to your specific needs.
- Combined Physical Therapy and Acupuncture. If your condition requires it, you get the benefits of combination treatment from the world’s leading musculoskeletal problem integrated solution expert.
The musculoskeletal problems that we see regularly include the following.
If you’ve got a lower back pain, knee pain, shoulder pain, neck pain, hip pain, elbow pain, wrist pain, ankle pain, stiffness or an ache – it’s very tempting to think that it’s nothing, that it will go away on its own. Or, you pass it off as having just “slept awkwardly”, or that it’s just a “spasm” or a bit of stiffness that “everyone” your age suffers from…
There’s no obvious reason why it happened – but it doesn’t seem to be improving!
If that’s happening to you, you’re not alone – and we hear this type of thing all the time. In fact, musculoskeletal pain is THE most common problem that we see at our clinic.
And when it comes to living with musculoskeletal pain, such as back pain, knee pain, and neck pain, everybody we see wants to know
“Why is This Happening to Me?”... or, “Why Am I Still Suffering With Pain After Putting Up With It For 6 Months (Maybe More)?
Does That Sound Like You?
Another scenario we see all the time in our Clinic is when people go to the Doctors, and the Doctor tells them to rest and “try these painkillers” and “see how it goes”.
But this is rarely ever the best advice and often 6 weeks later, they end up going back to the Doctor again because it hasn’t got any better. Worse, they’re often given yet another prescription of even stronger pills, and advised MORE rest. This is madness and explains why so many people aged 50+ are suffering with chronic musculoskeletal pain.
Why else does your pain last longer than it should do? Well, it’s easy to get confused because you’ve been told different things, by different people. There’s lots of people out there who are happy to dispense advice – but not all of it is credible.
Maybe you think your pain was caused by doing something – like lifting or sleeping awkwardly – but really it was caused by years and years of poor posture or poor mechanism that caused the muscles in your body to become weak and/or tight and the lifting or the awkward sleeping position was just the EFFECT of that.
If you don’t know what you’re doing – musculoskeletal pain can be very confusing and because of this, many people just end up accepting it as ‘part of life’ – as if it’s normal, and ‘just the way it is’.
Do You Feel That Way Too? If You’re Currently Living With A Musculoskeletal Pain, Here’s 7 More Reasons Why It Could Be Lasting Longer Than It Should:
1. You thought it would go away on it’s own – but it didn’t
2. You went to the Doctor who told you to rest and take painkillers – but the pills did nothing to help your back, and as soon as they wore off the chronic pain struck again
3. A family member, or friend, told you that everybody gets back or joint pain as they get older, so you just accepted it
4. You tried other Healthcare Professionals in the past, but nothing they said or did seemed to help
5. You tried YouTube exercises but they either didn’t do a thing, or made your back or joint pain ten times worse
6. You thought it would be a good idea to rest because your pain was so bad, but all that did was make your back or joints feel even more stiff and tight
7. You decided to get a few “massages” hoping that would fix the pain, but all they did was feel nice and relaxing, and didn’t do anything to fix it long term…
If any of these have happened to you – we would love to help you by inviting you to book a call to talk with us to find out what can be done to help you. The fact that you’ve tried any or all of these things already is actually a GOOD THING because when you know what doesn’t work – you are closer to finding the thing that does!
Call us now if you would like to get some solid advice given to you over the phone. The phone call is complimentary and there is no obligation to book any appointments with us after the call is over. Our goal is to help you make the right decision about what to do next for the best.
“What Can I Do To Get Rid Of MY musculoskeletal Pain Quickly?”...
Well, there are 5 things you can do:
1. First off, you need to make a decision about getting help. So many people procrastinate for so long, thinking that musculoskeletal pain will ‘just go away with time’, but then 6 months down the line they’re still putting up with it, and nothing’s changed… Or it gets worse
2. Next, do the RIGHT exercises – one of the best things to help you ease your musculoskeletal pain is to do the right series of progressed exercises – the right exercises given to you by a Doctor of Physical Therapy will help reduce pain, and allow you to move freely again quick – and make sure that the problems don’t come back anytime soon (or aggravate your musculoskeletal pain even more like some exercises do).
3. Avoid sitting or staning for long periods – ever tried to get up from the sofa after resting for a while, but you struggle because your back, hip or knee feels so painful and tight? That’s because one of the worst things you can do that adds to musculoskeletal pain is rest, and sit for long periods of time. Too much rest, and sitting in awkward positions makes your muscles and joints stiff and tight. It would really help if you were given appropriate strengthening exercises for better posture, alongside hands-on treatment, to get you active and healthy as quickly as possible.
4. Get real, “hands-on” Physical Therapy – Physical therapy is proven to help people with musculoskeletal pain. In fact at our clinic it’s one of the most common problems we see. If your musculoskeletal pain is affecting your job, your ability to keep active, if it threatens your independence or gets in the way of spending quality time with family and friends – Physical therapy can help get you back to living the life you deserve as quickly as possible.
5. Even better, get physical therapy and acupuncture together, acupuncture can stimulate the release of endorphins and help relieve the pain, making working with physical therapy easier. Acupuncture is great at reducing pain and controling inflammation while physical therapy is very effective in correcting muscule imbalance, increasing range of motion, strenghening and improving balance. The combination of these two is probably the most powerful non-surgerical solution to all musculo-skeletal problems.
If you would like to know how we can help you live with less musculoskeletal pain – we invite you to start with a completely free, no-obligation, risk free appointment at our clinic. Click the “Free 20 min free discovery visit” button on the top of the page.
Note: This Free Taster Session is something that we offer to people who are very nervous or skeptical about Physical therapy or acupuncture- unsure of their benefits or if it is right for them. If that sounds like you, then please start with a free taster session so that we can work with you to find out what is wrong and what can be done – without any financial risk on your part.
“How Can Choosing to See Dr. Guan Help You Get Rid of Your Musculoskeletal Pain - In The Next Few Days?”
Here’s just a few of the things we can do for you:
- We can quickly reduce the pain and stiffness – often inside a couple of sessions
- We can help you find out what’s really going on, and get to the root cause of your Musculoskeletal pain once and for all – often inside 20 minutes
- Pain can “zap” you of energy and limit a peaceful night’s sleep – we can help you to enjoy sleeping at night and living with more energy each day
- We will ensure that your problem is “corrected” and “healed” properly – and we will provide you with the perfect set of exercises that will speed up your recovery
- We can help you put an end to taking all those painkillers that are no good for your health long-term
- We can help you avoid risky surgery – and painful injections
- We can help you keep out of the Doctor’s waiting room or from making repeat visits only to be given more pills!
- We can help you get back to enjoying quality time with family and friends that musculoskeletal pain has stolen from you
- We can help you to finally get a good night’s sleep without tossing and turning trying to find that one position that feels right
We can help you to sit more comfortably and walk longer than 15 minutes without your joint or back feeling weak and painful or like it is going to “give-way”…
Basically, we can help you get back to living life free from the curse of chronic musculoskeletal pain.
Look what others say about the specialty treatments from Guan Physical Therapy and Acupuncture
Pilar Doran, Gainesville, FL
Suffered from Neck and Shoulder Pain
“I’ve had a wonderful experience as a new patient of Dr. Guan’s. During my initial two sessions in her beautiful new facility, Dr. Guan has spent adequate time assessing and discussing my symptoms and developing a holistic treatment plan that combines her comprehensive expertise in the areas of physical therapy, acupuncture and herbal medicine. It’s impressive to get my first acupuncture treatments (which were not painful at all and very relaxing) from a 5th generation Chinese medicine expert – what a heritage!
Her practice is equipped with state of the art equipment that is used in her treatment approach, which has proven to be unique and highly effect. For my neck and upper back problems, the neck stretching machine is outstanding! Her treatments have made a huge difference! I highly recommend Dr. Guan!”
Gail Basker, Gainesville, FL
Suffered from Low Back and Hip Pain
“I couldn’t step up on a sidewalk without pain in my right hip. I went to the Orthopedics and I was told I had sciatic and should wear a back belt and take Aleve twice a day. Wei Wei was recommended by some friends and she said you have one leg longer than the other. She did some physical therapy and accupuncture. After 2 sessions the sharp pain was gone. She is very good.”
Josephine Pelham, Treton, FL
Suffered From Shoulder Pain
“Dr. Guan is such a caring person and has helped relieve my severe shoulder pain. I had never tried acupuncture, but before undergoing surgery, thought I would give it a chance. It is not painful and she explains what she is doing and how it is helping. Highly recommend!“
Stephen Anton, Gainesville, FL
Hip and Knee Pain
“I love the comprehensive approach that Dr. Guan takes to treating muscle and joint issues. I’ve never met someone who has her unique background with training and degrees in both acupuncture and physical therapy. Because of this, she is able to integrate acupuncture, as well as light and heat therapy, with more traditional physical therapy treatment approaches. Based on my experience during the past six weeks, this comprehensive treatment approach is truly effective and has helped me regain mobility in my knees and hips. As an added benefit, Dr. Guan has a great personality, which makes the whole experience fun as well.”
Sheila Inniss, Gainesville, FL
Suffered from knee pain and gastrointestinal reflux
“I recently had a total knee replacement and suffered with gastrointestinal reflux for many years. Under her care with both needles and herbs, I am happy to report that my reflux has disappeared, and I no longer take the herbs. Also, the needles were instrumental in relieving pains associated with arthritis and post knee surgery.
Dr Guan is very amiable but professional. I felt very comfortable in her presence and looked forward to our sessions, anticipating relief from my pains. I will continue to seek her help and have recommended her to several friends who now share my high opinion of her.”
Michele Thomas, Gainesville, FL
“I highly recommend Dr. Guan as a knowledgeable, skilled and caring doctor of Physical Therapy and Acupuncture. Her one on one, hands on approach to patient care has greatly aided in the process of healing my shoulder. Our community is fortunate to have her practicing here.”